The SELLER, known as Guardian Angel Shepherds/Vom Angelhaus German Shepherds,
Attests to the health of_
CALL NAME: (name of puppy)
From the litter of:
Purchase Price: Deposit:
AKC #: __ Date of Birth: ___
Sex: Breed: __ Color: __ __ Chip _________
Date pup was picked up or shipped: __
All puppies are sold as "limited registration". See #10 of the "Buyer's Agreement".
1. Dog is purebred, pedigree is correct; litter is registered with the American Kennel Club. The puppy’s individual registration application (or certificate) will be provided when payment is made in full, contract is signed.
2. Dog is healthy upon delivery/pick up, has been de-wormed and vaccinated. When shipped by air, it is examined by a veterinarian and comes with a veterinarian health certificate. Any illness must be confirmed by a veterinarian within 72 hours after sale, after which the health of the pup becomes the responsibility of the Buyer. If, as a result of the examination, the veterinarian determines that the puppy is not in good health, then the buyer shall elect to keep the puppy or return the puppy to the seller. If the buyer elects to return the puppy, the buyer shall send to the seller, by certified mail, a written Veterinarian’s certificate along with the puppy or letter stating that the puppy was in ill health when examined. The Buyer shall have seven days from the date of the examination to return the puppy to the seller where it shall be examined by the seller’s veterinarian. This guarantee does not cover common Giardia, Coccidia, or other intestinal parasites that puppies frequently pick up.
3. We guarantee the health of our breeding dogs. After the first 72 hour period, all sales are final for pups.
1. The Buyer agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the registered owner or co-owner.
2. The Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as or in part of, an agent in the purchase of this puppy and that the Buyer will not sell this puppy or any of it’s progeny to any agent, pet store, or business.
3. The Buyer agrees to use the kennel name “vom Angelhaus” or “Guardian Angel” somewhere in the registration name on any and every registration certificate. If the puppy is from the German Litter it will be named according to the litter letter. Example: Litter A will have the first name beginning with an "A" and also have Vom Angelhaus following the name. Buyer can pick out the name or have the seller assign one when registering the puppy.
4. The Buyer agrees to register the puppy with AKC (or transfer ownership if the dog is already registered) within 1 month of receiving the form.
5. The Buyer agrees to inform seller any time they move or change phone numbers during ownership of the dog.
6. If the Buyer is not able or chooses not to keep the puppy at any time during the life of the dog, Buyer agrees to return the dog with signed AKC registration transfer to the seller without receiving any refund. Buyer will handle shipping arrangements and expenses.
7. The Buyer agrees to comply with all local ordinances regarding the keeping of dogs, in addition to providing adequate food, water, housing, immunizations, health care,safety and humane treatment for the dog.
8. If “Limited AKC Registration” is marked on the first page of this contract, the Buyer agrees to prevent the dog from breeding (even by accident) and have the dog spayed or neutered.
9.Under no circumstances is this puppy/dog to be given over to a shelter or similar facility.
10. All puppies are sold as limited registration at pet price. Full registration will be granted to established/licensed breeders after hips/elbows are passed with at least a preliminary of Fair or better at or after one year old with an addition upgrade fee of $750.00. NO REFUNDS. NO REPLACEMENTS.
I have read, understand, and agree to all conditions set forth by the breeder.
Signature of buyer(s) Date
Laurie Hein, breeder Date